Where do you work/what is your position? Aristocat Transportation, owner
How long have you been in the business? 22 years
What do you love about it? The people
How long have you been a NACE member? Since February but attending for over 5 years
How has NACE helped you along your journey? The synergy of this group is what attracted me to join. Everyone I have met is so helpful and knowledgeable about business and I have gotten some great advise that has helped my business tremendously-especially Sue Keels, Janet Engelhardt and the entire Royal Park Hotel staff along with Kurt Cologne from Mike Staff -they have been extremely accomodating and helpful. I have also received some new business and referrals already!
What advice would you have for someone looking to hire a company that offers what you do? Get references, do an onsite visit to check out their operation and vehicles, make sure they are insured, go with a bigger company that can accommodate you with another vehicle if there is a problem, shop rates, ask the year of the vehciles, ask how long the chaeuffeurs have been employeed with them, get a signed contract when you agree on the service, make sure they are fully licensed and insured and comfirm the service a few days before.
What are 10 things people might not know about you and/or your company?
1. We offer worldwide transportation
2. I was elected to a 4 year term on the board of directors for the National Limousine Association-it is a lot of work and very rewarding
3. I love boating
4. We offer a fleet of over 70 vehicles
5. We offer our clients a wide range of referrals to our business partners we have developed over the years
6. I’ve written 4 national published articles this year
7. Iâ€™m a firm believer of the law of attraction-like attracts like
8. I donâ€™t like peas
9. I love animals
10. I am a Detroit certified woman owned business